Sorry, folks, but I drew pager duty this week, my last before my wedding and honeymoon. Tonight, it bit me.
As to the wedding, I am now roughly seven days and nineteen hours away from being married. Alas, there’s still a few details to be worked out before things are set.
- Marriage license … check
- Beer brands and quantities … check
- Wines and quantities … workin’ on it
- Rehearsal and reception dinner menus … check
- Attire decisions … check
- Ceremony music … workin’ on it
- Reception music … workin’ on it
- Reception order (cake, first dance, toasts, dining, etc.) … workin’ on it
- Song for father-bride dance … check
- Song for first dance with my wife … workin’ on it … and could use any suggestions y’all have
Oh well, that’s it for tonight. I promise more blogging, or at least some tasty links that I’m currently digesting, tomorrow.